Diving on Rihiveli Island
Our dive club, operated by BlueDream, is a PADI 5-star IDC center offering all PADI courses, including Open Water diver or diving instructor courses in French, Italian or English.
The dive sites around Rihiveli The Dream are world famous for their riches: sharks, whale sharks, gray sharks, manta ray, tuna, meru or turtles.
South Male Atoll is one of the atolls in Maldives separated from North Malé Atoll by a deep channel (Vaadhu Kandu). It contains 22 islands and is popular among divers due to good conditions, variety of dive sites and good visibility.
- Regular scuba diving boat trips: morning and afternoon.
- Night dive possible.
- Underwater scooter available.
- Nitrox dive at no extra cost, for added security.
To check out the latest dives, have a look at BlueDream’s Facebook page.
BlueDream Rihiveli is a PADI 5 stars center
All Padi classes are available including:
- Open Water Diver (OWD)
- Advanced Open Water Diver (AOWD)
- Air enrichi
- Diver propulsion vehicle
- Other specialties (drift diver, shark diver…)
Traditional Maldivian Dhoni carrying up to 20 divers
- Oxygen tank
- Water, tea and coffee, coconut after each dive
- First aid kit
- VHF radio and GPS
- Fresh water shower
Before and after your dive, all the equipment is being organised and cleaned by the team.
- Bauer Compressors PE-250-MVE
- Nitrox Coltri Lp280
- Catalina Aluminum S-80 (12 lt)
- Regulator / Diving vest
- Fins / Mask / Tuba
- Shorty diving suit 3mm
- SUEX Underwater Scooter